Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement (WCAP) Programs (S19AS00003)
- The Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining in the recovery act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement (WCAP) Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.253.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Recovery Act
Next opportunity: Ecological Modeling and Monitoring to Inform Avian Conservation in the Intermountain West - Phase II
Previous opportunity: Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S19AS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|S19AS00006||OSMRE Semester Internship Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S19AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: