Ecological Modeling and Monitoring to Inform Avian Conservation in the Intermountain West - Phase II (F19AS00208)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ecological Modeling and Monitoring to Inform Avian Conservation in the Intermountain West - Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement through the Rocky Mountain CESU network to the University of Montana in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM (2) Continuation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $625,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement (WCAP) Programs
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00208) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M19AS00014||Environmental Studies Program 2019|
|BOR MP 19 N013||Engineering and Design for the Mendota Pool Fish Screen and Control Structure|
|EPA G2019 STAR C1||Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|EPA G2019 STAR C2||Early Career: Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|BOR LC 19 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc|
|SFOP0005859||Filling Gaps in Air Quality Data|
|SFOP0005860||Gauging Economic Impact of Air Pollution in Asia|
|SFOP0005869||Papua New Guinea ASGM Mercury reduction|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2019||Assistance Network for the Southeast New England Program (“SNEP”)|
|M19AS00018||BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program|
|SFOP0005896||International Shared Waters Cooperation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00208", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: