Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects (P17AS00785)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the following project activities without competition.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $37,710.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Limited Competition: Revision Applications for International Centers of Excellence for Malaria Research (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Refinement of a Cultural Resources Location Probability Model and Long-term Management Tool for Death Valley National Park.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00785) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00786||Digital Signage Project|
|P17AS00790||Conduct geospatial analyses to assess habitat connectivity throughout the length of C&O Canal NHP|
|NPS 17 NERO 0216||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|FOA ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
|FOA ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P17AS00819||Support for Interpretive Media|
|P17AS00816||Resource Stewardhip Opportunities for Youth at Lewis and Clark National Historic Park|
|P17AS00827||Conduct and Implement Visitor Use Study for Improved Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00828||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Opportunities|
|P17AS00826||Expanding Explore Natural Communities Outreach to include other NCR Parks|
|NPS 17 NERO 0223||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|P17AS00835||Conservation and Restoration Activities for Youth at Olympic National Park|
|P17AS00842||Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks|
|P18AS00005||Improving Landscape and Wildlife Viewing Opportunities through Vegetation Management|
|P18AS00012||Natural Resource Education and Outreach Intern|
|P18AS00039||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P18AS00047||Digital Media Student Project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00186||SCA Academy Orientation Week - NPS Alaska Region|
|NPS 18 NERO 0015||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coordinator|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00785", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: