SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge (F18AS00104)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SEEDS YCC Crew at Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source Cooperative agreement to SEEDS Youth Conservation Corps under justification 505DM 2.14B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: This House Believes That: A U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law Debate Project
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Initiative To Develop a Research-Based Practice Guide To Prevent and Reduce Youth Violence in Communities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: