Research Needs Related to Unconventional Oil and Natural Gas, Beneficial Use of Produced Water, Offshore Spill Prevention, Natural Gas Conversion, and Offshore Carbon Dioxide Storage/Enhanced Oil Recovery (DE FOA 0001693)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Needs Related to Unconventional Oil and Natural Gas, Beneficial Use of Produced Water, Offshore Spill Prevention, Natural Gas Conversion, and Offshore Carbon Dioxide Storage/Enhanced Oil Recovery" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 25, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 16, 2016 Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to RFI-UOG@netl.doe.gov no later than 800 pm (ET) December 16, 2016. Responses must be provided as attachments to an email. Only electronic responses will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Clinical Interventions, Surveillance, and Ecological Factors that Influence the Burden of Human Monkeypox in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
Previous opportunity: Implementing Evidence Based Prevention Interventions to Prevent New Infections in the United Republic of Tanzania under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001693) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001685||RFI - HydroNEXT: Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Development of Hydropower in Undeveloped Stream Reaches of the United States|
|DE FOA 0001630||Building America Industry Partnerships for High Performance Housing Innovation - 2017|
|DE FOA 0001684||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Development and Advancement|
|DE FOA 0001649||Solar Forecasting II Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001660||DE-FOA-0001660: Deployment of Energy Efficiency and Clean Energy on Indian Lands - 2017|
|DE FOA 0001601||Deep Direct-Use Feasibility Studies|
|DE FOA 0001706||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled FY 2017 Vehicle Technologies Deployment Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001700||Request for Information (RFI): Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Manufacturing: Identifying Specific Components for Manufacturing Standarization|
|DE FOA 0001647||Fuel Cells Technologies Office Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001340||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager|
|DE FOA 0001632||Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2017|
|DE FOA 0001708||Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001708 for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-0001628 “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001707||Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001707 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0001689|
|DE FOA 0001720||Development of Nuclear Expertise Across National Nuclear Security Administration|
|DE FOA 0001709||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Extending Industrial Assessment Centers to Underserved Areas|
|DE FOA 0001679||Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager|
|DE FOA 0001663||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Development and Advancement|
|DE FOA 0001628||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number: DE-FOA-0001628, “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”|
|DE FOA 0001703||Innovative Pathways|
|DE FOA 0001721||RFI: Draft Marine and Hydrokinetic Program Strategy|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001693", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: