Apply for F20AS00040
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Region 6 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Improving HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Outcomes Among Faith Communities in Zambia by Implementing Critical Prevention Interventions for HIV Risk Reduction, Case Finding, and Linkage to Care and Treatment for Epidemic Control under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Operation of the Northern California Earthquake Management Center, and the UC Berkeley Seismic Networks, 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00040
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00090||Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.