Apply for F17AS00309
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Refuge Living Labs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2017 This is a sole source coop agreement please dont apply..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,724.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: GAP Analysis
Previous opportunity: Interpretive Park Guide
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00309
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00309) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00489||2017 Groundwork USA Annual Youth Summit|
|P17AS00491||Interns at Alaska Regional Office, Cultural Resources and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00492||Preservation Craft Training|
|S DR860 17 NOFO 002||Building English Teaching Capacity|
|693JJ317NF0007||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ317NF0008||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges and Universities, and Community Colleges|
|NPS 17 NERO 0061||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NPS 17 NERO 0075||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership Park Unit: Lowell National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0085||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS DOIP17AC00707||Conservation Crew for Corp Team Hitch at Denali National Park & Preserve|
|P17AS00521||Preservation Technology and Training Dissemination|
|SBR25017CA0003||xchange program in the U.S. for Brazilian Awarded Public School Principals|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 001||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 002||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|P17AS00534||Southeast Archeological Center Interns|
|P17AS00538||Interior Museum Program Interns|
|P17AS00537||Harpers Ferry Interns|
|P17AS00539||Creation of Data Store Records and Public Outreach Materials for the Park Historic Structures and Cultural Landscapes Program|
|P17AS00540||Save America's Treasures Grant Program Assistance|
|P17AS00545||Campus Outdoor Ambassador Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00309", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.