Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organizations for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M (ED GRANTS 113018 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organizations for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.282.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2019 Applications Available November 30, 2018. Date of Pre-Application Webinar Thursday, December 6, 2018, 1200 p.m., Washington, DC time. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications January 10, 2019. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review February 28, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants on Thursday, December 6, 1200 p.m., Washington, DC time. Individuals interested in attending this meeting are encouraged to pre-register by emailing their name, organization, and contact information with the subject heading CMO GRANTS PRE-APPLICATION MEETINGaposapos to email@example.com. There is no registration fee for attending this meeting..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Healthy Kids 2019
Previous opportunity: Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Satellite Earth System Studies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 113018 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MSHA 2019 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|DE FOA 0002013||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|ND NOFO 19 103||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 101||North India Workshops on Media Challenges in the Digital Age|
|ND NOFO 19 104||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 105||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for India|
|K NOFO 19 102||Cyber Safe East India - Workshops on Cyber Security for E-Businesses|
|C NOFO 19 101||One to Many: Exchange Alumni Workshops|
|M NOFO 19 107||Disaster Management Studies Course|
|M NOFO 19 100||Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration”|
|NPSNOICHAM1900036||SCA Interpretation Internship|
|ED GRANTS 122818 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|ED GRANTS 012419 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Short-Term Project CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 012419 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Long-Term Project CFDA Number 84.021B|
|ED GRANTS 012419 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|HHM402 19 FOA 399||FY 2019 Intelligence Community Centers for Academic Excellence (IC CAE) Program|
|ED GRANTS 012819 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program CFDA Number 84.368A|
|ED GRANTS 013119 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Formula Grants to Local Education Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A|
|ED GRANTS 020119 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion Grants CFDA Number 84.411A|
|ED GRANTS 020119 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Mid-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411B|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 113018 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: