Apply for RFA MD 21 008
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIMHD Multiple Chronic Disease Disparities Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.307.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Wisconsin
Previous opportunity: National Viral Hepatitis Education, Awareness, and Capacity Building for Communities and Providers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MD 21 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MD 21 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS APSGP FY21 001||U.S. Ambassador’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Program Financial Year (FY) 2021 - 022|
|CDC RFA EH17 17040401SUPP21||Lead Exposure Registry of Flint Residents - Michigan|
|HRSA 21 042||Pediatric Audiology Competitive Supplement to Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|HRSA 21 115||American Rescue Plan – Funding for Look-Alikes (ARP-LAL)|
|CDC RFA CK21 2104||Global Healthcare Detection and Response|
|CDC RFA EH21 2101||Building Resilience Against Climate Effects: Implementing and Evaluating Adaptation Strategies that Protect and Promote Human Health|
|RFA MH 21 230||Pilot Effectiveness Trials of Interventions for Preschoolers with ADHD (R34 Clinical Trial Required)|
|CDC RFA DP21 2112||Expanding the National Approach to Chronic Disease Education and Awareness|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020402SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|72064121RFA00001||USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change activity|
|CDC RFA IP21 2102||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization|
|CDC RFA EH17 17020501SUPP21||Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network; Approaches to Data Modernization|
|SM 21 015||National Training and Technical Assistance Center for Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics – Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 21 110||Evaluating Genetic and Genomic Medicine Implementation and Outcomes in the Regional Genetics Networks (EGGMIO-RGN)|
|HRSA 21 108||EMSC State Partnership Rural Expansion Program|
|RFA RM 21 018||NIH Directors Early Independence Awards (DP5 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|MP CPI 21 005||National Lupus Outreach and Clinical Trial Education Program|
|72062421RFA0000||Enhancing WASH Activity|
|CDC RFA TS19 19020301SUPP21||Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards Supplement|
|HRSA 21 111||Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program Competing Supplement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MD 21 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.