Apply for DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Namibia in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Namibia: Civil Society Anti-Corruption Watchdog Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Previous opportunity: Protecting and Improving Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Systems, Capacity and Security - Advancing Regional Health Security for Prevention and Control of Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases in the Caribbean
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9124J 21 1 0001||Women in Military Service for America|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.