Apply for F19AS00397
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring the Effectiveness of Redcedar Revetments and Documenting Current Stream Conditions on McConnell Air Force Base" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608, 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 20, 2019 This is a new cooperative agreement with Kansas State University. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) will be substantially involved in projects under this funding opportunity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY 2020
Previous opportunity: WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) – RENEWAL GRANT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00397
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00397", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.