Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement (LRP) Program (USDA FAS LRP 18)
- The Department of Agriculture, Capacity Building and Development Food Assistance in the agriculture, education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement (LRP) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.612.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Support Frederick Douglas Distance Learning Education for Youth
Previous opportunity: Support Youth Internship Program with St Croix River Association
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS LRP 18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: