Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0005
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Genotyping to Identify Pallid Sturgeon Broodstock, Reproduction, and Recruitment using new technology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Community Engagement Office - Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 22 SOI 0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00014 22 S C002||DoD Explosive Ordnance Disposal S&T Large Area Clearance Experiment (LACEx)|
|22 529||Smart and Connected Communities|
|22 531||Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|22 530||Build and Broaden 3.0: Enhancing Social, Behavioral and Economic Science Research and Capacity at Minority-Serving Institutions|
|22 532||Understanding the Rules of Life: Emergent Networks|
|22 534||Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams|
|22 535||NSF/CASIS Collaboration on Tissue Engineering and Mechanobiology on the International Space Station (ISS) to Benefit Life on Earth|
|22 537||Geospace Environment Modeling|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0011||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0010||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|DE FOA 0002555||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|DE FOA 0002592||Scientific Discovery Through Advanced Computing (SciDAC): Partnership in Nuclear Energy|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22NIAC A3||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase III|
|22 538||NSF Convergence Accelerator 2022 Joint NSF/DOD Phases 1 and 2 for Track G: Securely Operating Through 5G Infrastructure|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0018||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|IR ORI 22 001||Ensuring Research Integrity - Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|IR ORI 22 002||Ensuring Research Integrity - Conferences|
|22 540||Hydrologic Sciences (HS)|
|22 542||Leading Culture Change Through Professional Societies of Biology|
|22 543||Long-Term Ecological Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 22 SOI 0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.