Apply for FR AMT 21 004
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,380,241,050.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant (2021)
Previous opportunity: Risk Assessment in Parole Decision Making Project (White Paper)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR AMT 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 21 003||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2021 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|FTA 2021 001 LOWNO||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Low or No Emission Vehicle Program|
|MA PID 21 001||2021 Port Infrastructure Development Grants|
|FR AMT 21 005||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 006||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FTA 2021 002 TRI WD||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Transit Workforce Center (TWC)|
|FTA 2021 004 TPE TODP||2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FR CRS 21 001||Front Range Passenger Rail Preliminary Service Development Plan and Railroad Simulation Modeling Study|
|TREAS CERTS 2021||CERTS Coronavirus Economic Relief for Transportation Services|
|TRN 21 031 OFR RFA||Ocean Freight Reimbursement Program FY2022 and FY2023|
|FR AMT 21 007||Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project|
|FY2021 20816||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program|
|693JJ321NF00002||Center for Excellence in Project Finance|
|FTA 2021 003 TR||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program|
|FM MCG 22 001||Fiscal Year 2022 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|693JJ321NF00009||National Center for Excellence for Rural Road Safety|
|FTA 2021 005 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Areas of Persistent Poverty Program|
|693JJ321NF AIDDP||Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Demonstration Program|
|FHWA TTPSF 2021||FY21 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.