FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for global programming to further innovation in addressing gender-based violence (GBV) in conflict-affected humanitarian e (SFOP0004209)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for global programming to further innovation in addressing gender-based violence (GBV) in conflict-affected humanitarian e" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.522.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Renewal Applications: Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (U01)
Previous opportunity: Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004209) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00091||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|BJA 2018 13634||BJA FY 18 Second Chance Act Comprehensive Community-Based Adult Reentry Program|
|P18AS00064||National Park Service/YMCA - YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 002 SCA 03122018||International Women’s Film Festivals|
|72011418R00007||Request for Information|
|SFOP0004184||2018 TIP Office Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS) Funding Opportunity|
|SFOP0004229||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|SFOP0004231||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting asylum seekers and vulnerable migrants from Venezuela|
|BJA 2018 13610||BJA FY 18 Innovations in Community-Based Crime Reduction Program Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|ACCESS2018 20||Ukraine: DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ENGLISH ACCESS MICROSCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, 2018-‐2020|
|SFOP0004234||2018 Tibetan Refugees in India and Nepal|
|G18AS00021||2019 Earthquake Hazards External Grants Program|
|S PM070 18 GR 501||Promoting Democratic Institutions and Accountability in Panama|
|SFOP0004251||Building Trilateral Cooperation between Mozambique, South Africa, and Vietnam to Combat Wildlife Trafficking|
|NAP AX 18 001||TEST|
|72012118RFA00004||The Media Program in Ukraine|
|SFOP0004264||Libyan Airport Security Capacity Building|
|AFYDE PSG GR POLECON 2018||Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|P18AS00075||Baseline Archeological Inventory of Kontrashibuna and Upper Tazimina Lakes Area, Lake Clark National Park & Preserve|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004209", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: