Apply for F17AS00362
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Edangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a Notice of Intent to Issue a Sole Source.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $83,773.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Cook Inlet Watershed Hydrography
Previous opportunity: Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00362
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00362) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00363||Endagered Species Conservation- Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NPS 17 NERO 0121||Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Management Plan Implementation|
|F17AS00375||North American Wetlands Conservation Fund (NAWCA)|
|P17AS00637||Groundwork Elizabeth Capacity Building and Program Development|
|F17AS00383||Hermes Copper Butterfly Research|
|F17AS00384||Research and translocation of Hermes copper butterflies|
|BOR LC 1 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to New Mexico Department of Game and Fish|
|F17AS00386||CFDA 15.665 1986 Emergency Wetlands Resources Act|
|EPA GM 2017 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements|
|NPS 17 NERO 0131||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitors Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0134||New and Enhanced Paddle-In Campsites in Southern Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0133||Collaboration to connect people to the heritage of the Chesapeake Bay through advancement of Gateways and Trails and efforts to implement E.O. 13508 in Maryland|
|NPS 17 NERO 0135||Resource Based Geospatial and Enterprise GIS Support to the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
|F17AS00393||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00392||National Wetlands Inventory Emergency Wetlands Act|
|NPS 17 NERO 0137||Sea Level and Coastal Inventory, Monitoring and Data Management in the National Park Service Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|F17AS00402||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|NWO CESU 17 29||WAKE ATOLL FISHERY SURVEYS FOR WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD|
|F17AS00404||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00362", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.