Apply for 693JJ322NF00003
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center for Environmental Excellence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.205.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Drug Treatment Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Community Engagement Office - Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ322NF00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ322NF00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BIA IHSP 2022 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|693JJ321NF00008||National Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center|
|FM DTG 22 001||FY22 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program (CMVOST)|
|FM MHP 22 001||FY2022 High Priority Program – Commercial Motor Vehicle (HP-CMV)|
|FM MHP 22 002||FY 2022 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|MA PID 22 001||2022 Port Infrastructure Development Program Grants|
|FHWA HUTE 2021 01||Highway Use Tax Evasion - Intergovernmental Efforts|
|FTA 2022 003 TPM TRTR||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program|
|FR AMT 22 002||FY22 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 22 001||FY22 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FTA 2022 001 TPM LWNO||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Low or No Emission Grant Program|
|FTA 2022 002 TPM BUSC||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Buses and Bus Facilities Competitive Program|
|693JJ322NF00008||2022 NATIONAL SCENIC BYWAYS PROGRAM|
|693JK322NF0005||FY 2022 Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
|693JK322NF0007||FY 2022 State Damage Prevention (SDP) Grants|
|693JK322NF0004||FY 2022 Technical Assistance Grant (TAG)|
|FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS||FY21 Standards Development for Bus Exportable Power Systems|
|22 FAA AWD AM||FAA Aviation Maintenance Technical Workers Workforce Development Grant Program|
|22 FAA AWD AP||FAA Aircraft Pilots Workforce Development Grant Program|
|DOT SS4A FY22 01||Safe Streets and Roads for All Discretionary Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ322NF00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.