Atopic Dermatitis Research Network Leadership Center (UM1) Clinical Trial Required (RFA AI 19 014)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Atopic Dermatitis Research Network Leadership Center (UM1) Clinical Trial Required" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.855.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program
Previous opportunity: Healthy Kids 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AI 19 014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 19 011||Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment|
|TI 19 009||National Evaluation of the Technology Transfer Center Program|
|PA 19 226||Behavioral and Social Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HS 19 002||Using Data Analytics to Support Primary Care and Community Interventions to Improve Chronic Disease Prevention and Management and Population Health (R18)|
|7200AA19APS00004||Medicines Quality Assurance Systems Strengthening Program (MQASSP)|
|HRSA 19 079||Oral Health Infrastructure (OHI)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1903||Ecological Surveillance for High-Consequence pathogens in Sierra Leone|
|HRSA 19 094||Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program|
|CDC RFA TP19 1902||Engaging State and Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve Ability to Prepare for and Respond to All-Hazards Events|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD TBSG 0348||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity|
|RFA HG 19 012||Limited Competition Centers of Excellence in Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (CEER) (RM1 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72062019RFA00003||Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-CARE 1) Activity|
|RFA TS 19 002||Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Water|
|CDC RFA EH19 1902||A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventions|
|MP CPI 19 002||Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutrition (YES Initiative)|
|HRSA 19 027||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program|
|72062019RFA00004||Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-CARE 2) Activity|
|CMS 1J1 19 001||Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Financial Alignment Model Demonstrations for Dually Eligible Individuals|
|CDC RFA OE17 17020301SUPP19||Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease|
|CDC RFA GH15 16210101SUPP19||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AI 19 014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: